Thursday, January 30, 2014

Narconon Arrowhead Was My First Rehab and My Last



Narconon Arrowhead Was My First Rehab and My Last
The following is a testimonial from a Narconon Arrowhead Graduate named Christina M. on her experience with the program:

Hi everyone! I'm Christina, a 20 year old from Ohio, and also a former student and employee of Narconon Arrowhead. I came there without intentions of what Narconon was all about. It was my first rehab and my last! I finished the program in four months and worked there for two. There was so much I learned about whom I truly feel I am. With the help of the staff members and each and every one of the courses, (sauna being my favorite), the program helped me change how I thought of everything mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Letting Go of the Past 

When I finally let go of the negative "so called friends”, and the negative situations I had a habit of holding onto, my everyday routine changed by doing positive things with positive energy. My life is now filled with great things given to me, which resulted in me becoming one of the happiest people you all could ever meet! When I let the negative part of my life go, I became strong, independent, and that gave me my happiness back!! I left Narconon to finally start my life, finish school, and then enroll into college to make my career as a vet tech. I'm already on my way to finishing these goals! It’s been rough, scary, and very challenging. If you want it bad enough and have faith and do the right things, good things will always come in place.

Knowing How to Handle Life 

Never forget there's always bullshit that can happen in life, you yourself need to know how to control and handle it. No one can truly pick up the pieces but you! This was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. I hope you guys take advantage of this program and change your whole life for the better, for yourself and for your loved ones. I beg you to see what you have around you at Narconon; you're there for a reason. It will be the best thing you could ever do for yourself. YOU ARE SOMEONE! NEVER GIVE UP YOU GUYS, ALWAYS PROSPER! All my love to Narconon, thanks you guys!!! “ 

Christina M. – Narconon Arrowhead Graduate


No comments:

Post a Comment